Urine Drug & Alcohol Tests
Why buy an Onsite ECO Cup?
All drug screening cups:
- Test for the 5 drug groups required under AS/NZS4308:2008
- Are set at the AS/NZS4308 detection levels.
- MET/AMP combined strip or separated - you choose.
- Use colour coded test strips for ease of interpretation
- Quick wicking technology provides rapid results
- Temperature strip included on the cup
- Adulterant tests built-in for specimen validity
- Gloves included in the pouch for donor's convenience.
- PLUS ALCOHOL greater than 0.02%BAC strip (optional).
- PLUS K2 - SYNTHETIC THC strip (optional).
CLICK IMAGES BELOW FOR FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION PAGES
Only cup in Australia to include a verified K2 strip!
BUY NOW AND SAVE $$$
The Onsite Eco Cup is the most cost-effective cup on the market today! Our customers (and competitors) have been surprised.
Contact us for prices. The more you buy, the more you save!
ALL NEW! Detects 5 drugs under AS/NZS4308 criteria plus Synthetic Marijuana (K2)
Detects 5 drugs under AS/NZS4308 criteria plus Synthetic Marijuana (K2) and alcohol.
Detects 5 drugs under AS/NZS4308 criteria plus Synthetic Marijuana (K2)
Detects 5 drugs under AS/NZS4308 criteria plus Synthetic Marijuana (K2) and alcohol. With MET and AMP separated.
Customised to detect up to 10 drugs of your choice to suit your workplace requirements.
High stock turnover means we are able to provide product with a
long shelf life.
Expiry dates are generally 12-24 months from the date of purchase.
FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT URINE DRUG TESTS
Urine drug test kits detect up to the past 2 months of drug use and are used for Random & Pre-Employment drug screening in workplaces to identify the historical use of drugs.
The drug metabolites tested for in urine drug screening kits are stored in the kidneys and excreted from the human body via urine. Urine drug screening kits test for the level of drug in the urine specimen and will indicate a presumptive positive if the level is above the prescribed cut-off level recommended by Australian Standards AS/NZS4308:2008. Some metabolites may be stored in the kidneys for up to 2 months eg. THC and therefore remain detectable during this time.